Looking for Regulations -
2018-2019 Hunting & Fishing Guide (file size 25MB)
The information contained within this website is provided as summary information. The specific laws governing fish and wildlife may be found in Title 50 SC Code of Laws.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Saltwater Fishing
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Migratory Birds including Waterfowl
- Small Game - Includes: Beaver, fox, opossum,
rabbit, raccoon, squirrel, other species
- Wild Hog
Adobe® Reader® is required to open the files below and is available as a free download from the Adobe® Web site.
- Deer Tag - (PDF)
- Catawba License Application - (PDF)
- Bear Tag - (PDF)
- Disability License - (PDF)
- Lifetime License - (PDF)
- Nongame Fish Tag Application - (PDF)
- Shrimp Baiting License - (PDF)
- Turkey Tag - (PDF)
* Please Note: SCDNR has provided small downloadable Adobe PDF files. In order to accomplish this the original 2018-2019 SC Hunting and Fishing Regulations Guide has been modified and only includes certain topics from the 2018-2019 Hunting Laws and Regulations; therefore, page numbers will not correspond within the document.